COVID-19: VIDEO LESSONS DURING WINTER & OUTSIDE SOCIALLY-DISTANCED LESSONS IN SPRING
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I will be teaching lessons exclusively via video (Zoom) during the winter 2020/2021. More info about video lesson here. And more about my coronavirus response here. I offered outside socially-distanced lessons at my location during warm weather in 2020 and will be doing so again in 2021 until the pandemic subsides. Please contact me for more details about outside socially-distanced lessons.hide
EXCITING ADDITIONS COMING EARLY 2021! + SONGWRITING or RECORDING WORKSHOPS
I'm adding an Online Community, Online Group Cohort Workshops, Online Self-Study Courses and Inspiring Interviews, Videos & Articles as part of my process of overtly merging of my connections to music and transformational work. Find out more at: transformusical.co & evolvesing.co New live-online group cohorts for songwriting workshop and home studio workshop start regularly. More info and registration at my other site: transformusical.cohide
MINDFUL MUSIC CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
GUITAR, SINGING & OTHER INSTRUMENTS
I teach workshops and classes in Mindful Music: Integrating mindfulness practice into learning and playing music.
I have been playing music for and practicing mindfulness for years. They've both been incredibly beneficial and transformational. In fact, my musical journey led me into mindfulness practice.
In your classes, we combine mindfulness and embodiment practices together to create deeper harmony, connection and satisfaction to yourself and your experience of playing music. We also use group wisdom and process to deepen our experience further. Classes are limited to six students. So there is lots of one to one connection and individual attention.
I do two to three classes a year based on interest, and I teach classes for:
- Singing only
- Guitar only
- Eclectic mixed instruments and voice
In your class you'll learn:
- Basic mindfulness and embodiment practices
- Professional, individualized instruction for your instrument or voice from a "master teacher" with over 17,000 hours teaching private lessons.
- Insight into your unproductive practice strategies and attitude
- Helpful ways of evolving your practice and relationship to yourself and your music
If you are looking for a deeper, transformative experience with music learning, this is the class for you!
ABOUT ALL THE CLASSES I TEACH
- SCHEDULE: Most classes happen two or three times a year based on your interest! We create a schedule to suit your needs! Please contact me to let me know you're interested, and I'll let you know what classes are in the works!
- COST: Varies for each class.
- CLASS SIZE: Small class size of 5 to 6 people for lots of individual attention and peer connection!
- CLASS LOCATION: At my studio unless otherwise noted. See Rates, Location & Hours page for details.
- REGISTER: Please contact me to register.
- TERMS: Full refund if cancelled 2 weeks or more. No refund after that.
NEW CLASSES ARE SCHEDULED BASED ON YOUR INTEREST!
Please contact me to let me know you're interested, and I'll let you know what's in the works!
JOIN MY MAILING LIST
Get updates once every few months on classes, events and other cool stuff!