PERFORMANCE CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
BE YOUR MOST AWESOME ONSTAGE!
I teach engaging, transformative performance classes and workshops for: Hobbyists and pro-musicians/singers... Solo or in bands... On any instrument.
I've been performing in various capacities in music: in bands & solo and in theater: scripted and improv since 1988. I have a degree in IntraArts: Music (which included theater and dance) from Naropa University. I'm super intuitive and skilled at helping folks bring out their deepest authenticity as performers!
In this class you'll learn to:
- Connect with and show up as your authentic performer
- Use mindfulness and embodiment practices connect more deeply with yourself
- Unstick stuck places
- Receive invaluable feedback from your peers in the class and see yourself more clearly
- Overcome fears and doubts about performance
- Bring your full awesomeness to the stage!
If you are looking to upgrade your performance skills and really learn to show up as your fully authentic and awesome self on stage, this is the class for you!
ABOUT ALL THE CLASSES I TEACH
- SCHEDULE: Most classes happen two or three times a year based on your interest! We create a schedule to suit your needs! Please contact me to let me know you're interested, and I'll let you know what classes are in the works!
- COST: Varies for each class.
- CLASS SIZE: Small class size of 5 to 6 people for lots of individual attention and peer connection!
- CLASS LOCATION: At my studio unless otherwise noted. See Rates, Location & Hours page for details.
- REGISTER: Please contact me to register.
- TERMS: Full refund if cancelled 2 weeks or more. No refund after that.
NEW CLASSES ARE SCHEDULED BASED ON YOUR INTEREST!
Please contact me to let me know you're interested, and I'll let you know what's in the works!
CHECK OUT THE CURRENT CLASS SCHEDULE
Please go to the Class & Event Schedule for more info.
JOIN MY MAILING LIST
Get updates once every few months on classes, events and other cool stuff!